This Site Use Policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website https://cpceda.ca (our site). This policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all of these policies.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. Things not allowed:
- No Spam. This is our site, not yours. You may not advertise your site, your business, your product.
- No Stalking. If someone doesn't want to communicate with you, let it go.
- No Adult Content. Remember that some of our users will be under age.
- No Theft. Don't post anything that doesn't belong to you. Don't post content from another site or images that you didn't create yourself, don't post pictures of someone else and pretend they're you. Don't get stuff from here, then attempt to resell it or reuse it.
- No Fighting. If something escalates into a conflict, we expect you to STOP. Walk away. Don't engage. Play nice.
- No Hacking. We've built this site to be secure and safe. Even attempting to bypass our security measures without being successful is unlawful. Don't make us have to have you charged.
- No Malware. Don't upload anything like a virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb, keystroke logger, spyware, adware, or anything that someone else might not want.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, at our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms of website use, upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any outstanding balance for a prepaid plan.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Just be cool and don't do anything stupid or harmful to others, and we'll all get along just fine.